Monthly Archives: May 2020

Muscle Imbalance

Muscle Imbalance

Successful rehabilitation from injury requires a 60 / 40 collaboration between therapist and client. In other words the treatment the therapist provides makes up about 60% of the recovery process, while the client fulfils the remaining 40% of the...

Learn more

No Pain, No Gain.

No Pain, No Gain.

Partake in any physical activity for the first time or after a long layoff, regardless of whether it’s work or sports related, chances are your going to feel some soreness. Never mind, as the old adage states, “no pain, no gain”. The soreness...

Learn more